Saturday, July 21, 2012

New Love

This morning I hosted a baby shower for a dear friend and while I was preparing for that, Dennis was awesome and took the kids to meet my dad and brother at Gander Mountain!  It was a treat for both of us.  :)  And take a peek at the onesies each of us made for the baby - we had one creative bunch today!


So anyway, Ryan came home from Gander Mountain with a little fishing pole.  This pole has become Ryan's new prized possession as exhibited below......

He sleeps with that which he loves
He's been carrying the pole around all afternoon and begging anyone with ears to take him fishing.  I think I can guess what we'll be doing a lot of next week at the creek near our house! Now I'm just saying prayers that we will all make it up to our lake vacation next month with our eyeballs intact! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so adorable :)
I love your posts about Ryan - how he watched all the trucks coming to your house, this one about a fishing pole... I have very little idea about boys and what they love - so this kind of gives me a sneak preview of what's to come!

(posts about Natalie are what's I hope is to come in a couple of years :)))

Alicia said...

Too cute; thanks again for hosting the shower!