Sunday, July 15, 2012

Firsts

Last week was a really fun week, made even more fun by a handful of firsts!

On Wednesday there was a police car at display at the library, so naturally it was at the top of our list of things to do.  It mattered not that it was 85 degrees in the shade and I had quite a fussy baby in the stroller when I got this picture......


Please note the high powered rifles just behind my sweet cherub's head (with the orange top).....yikes!
 
All I will say is this better be the only time Ryan is in the back of a squad car  :)
We've also been experimenting with giving Natalie all sorts of new food, and Ryan begged and begged for a chance to feed his sister.  I was so nervous I'd be fishing a spoon out of her tonsils, but Ryan was so gentle!



You know how I mentioned before that Natalie is becoming very aware of her feet?  Here are a few of the ways she's having fun with these "new-to-her" limbs...

Foot massages by Daddy's beard....
 
Showing off her flexibility
I'm just loving being home with these two knuckleheads every day - they really brighten up every part of my life.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So glad you're enjoying being home with your sweeties! It's such a precious time! :)