Sunday, May 06, 2012

Shred Complete!

So a long while ago, I posted that I was going to start the 30 Day Shred and whip myself into shape.

Then I got mastitis which promptly threw those plans out the window. 

So for a month after that I laid low, trying to stay off the antibiotic bandwagon. Then at Easter I was talking to my friend and we decided to dust off the DVD again and this time do it together for a little more accountability and I am so proud to say WE FINISHED!!  Congratulations Jessica, we are now made of awesome and muscles, instead of partially hydrogenated soybean oil and high fructose corn syrup!

Here are my final results taken this morning as compared to my measurements when I started this whole thing at the end of February.

Beginning:
Right Arm: 11 1/8 "
Left Arm: 10 3/4"
Waist: 38 3/4"
Weight: 152

Now:
Right Arm: 10.25"
Left Arm: 10.5"
Waist: 34.5"
Weight: 145

Whoop, Whoop!!!  I'd say that looks like a winner! Now I'm going to go run a victory lap and try to figure out how to keep it going......  :)

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Very impressive! The inches lost are amazing!Way to go. :)

Alicia said...

Way to go - you have inspired me to get back to my workout routine!

Anonymous said...

impressive! be proud :)