Monday, March 26, 2012

Three

Today is a special day in our house because it is Ryan's third birthday!!

We've come a long way from the pretzel boy I gave birth to, to the charming, funny, silly boy we enjoy every day.  :)

Add caption


He currently loves Thomas, Mickey Mouse, his cousins Miles and Katie and our neighbor friend Isaac.  He will try to make bedtime longer by saying we forgot to pray or he forgot a drink or he forgot to give us a kiss.  He'll try his best to get out of doing something by saying he's sick.  :)  And he always melts my heart when I hear that little voice say, "I like you today, Mommy."  My heart nearly bursts when I watch him sleeping and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for him.  Love you Ryan!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Awwww what a little man! Cute! Happy Birthday, Ryan!

Adventures with Claire, Jason, and Jonas!! said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ryan! Yay for 3---it's a great year:)

Anonymous said...

congratulation!

wow, look at the first pic... he can be a contortionist :)))

Shannon said...

Thanks you guys!! We had a great day!