Saturday, February 18, 2012

Gotcha!!

Six weeks in and I FINALLY got this little girl to smile for the camera!! 

*Swoon*
She smiled for the very first time at 4.5 weeks (Feb 8th), but it took some planning and waiting (and a quick-clicking camera) to get the money shot.

In other newborn news, for the last two nights Little Miss has only gotten up once in the night to eat!  She'll eat at around 9:30, go to sleep, eat between 2 and 2:30, then sleep until 6:30!  We're on our way people!

I also had my 6 week checkup yesterday and was cleared to fully participate in all manners of life again!  I also stopped by the lactation consultants at the hospital since I was in that area and got some encouragement and new hydrogel nursing pads.  Hopefully these nursing woes will be a thing of the past very soon.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE her smile, what a sweetie!!!

Anonymous said...

So adorable!