Here's the story, yesterday I took Ryan and Natalie up to my parent's farm for the day and we had a great time! Lots of visiting, baby cuddling and playing outside for Ryan and we were all zonked out when we got home.
My mom mentioned she had been going through some papers in her bedroom and happened upon this little card addressed to me......
What's particularly interesting about this card is that my Grandma Julia (actually my Great-Great Grandma) passed away in 1988. A blast from the past indeed, so I opened it to find this -
| Now where do I send this thank you note?? |
3 comments:
what an amazing find!!!
That is so cool!!!!
How fun to find this! Always so special to feel a connection to a loved one that has passed on---time sure does fly! Wonder what we were up to in 1988 as I was 5 too---playing dolls or going down the slide perhaps? Now we have kiddos that are getting close to 5! Crazy!
Post a Comment