Our little Natalie Rose arrived Saturday, January 7th after a short and eventful labor!
She weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces and was 20 inches long and has fuzzy strawberry blonde hair.
The three of us are completely in love with her sweetness.
I am working on writing the details of her birth and getting through all of our pictures, but now she is squeaking at me for it is time to eat once again. I can't wait to share more of her with all of you!
5 comments:
I'm popping over from Jenny F's blog. I have been following you since I saw that Ryan and our little girl - Natalie (great name!!) are a few days apart (she was born 3-23). Congratulations on your beautiful Natalie Rose!
Shannon- she is gorgeous---what a cutie pie! Isn't is sweet having a daughter?:) I am so glad I texted you that very day and got to find out so soon---Congratulations!
Oh my! I saw that you blogged and didn't expect this news when I clicked the link. Natalie is precious! Congratulations to your family. Can't wait to hear how she came to the world! :)
yay! congratilations!
Post a Comment