Wednesday, October 12, 2011

For My Husband.....

My dear Dennis has been asking me to put the "floating baby" on the blog for who knows how long, so he knows how many days we have left, and I am pleased to announce that I finally remembered!  Here you go honey - thank you for your patience with my foggy (and at times, selective) memory!
And in related news, oh my gosh, we are single digits away from being in the double digits!!  Eeek!  And yippee!!  :)



p.s. no exclamation points were harmed in the creation of this blog post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a tradition of starting each Sunday with reading updates from a few website on what getting to yet another week means, what's happening to the baby, etc. - that way my hubby's keeping track of where we are (he once had to deal with extremely hormonal me when he got the week wrong talking to someone ;)

Shannon said...

We read our updates on Sunday's too (which is when I turn a new week), but for some reason hubs just NEEDED that floating baby posted!

For our first, I put it up on the blog pretty much right away and he liked to see the change from a little ball of stuff to a baby. This time I felt a little nervous at first (in case something went sideways), then I just kept forgetting! Anything that helps him feel involved is a good thing I guess!

Anonymous said...

So true. I involve my hubby by grubbing his hand to put on my belly, or tell him that the baby woke up at the sound of his voice... Stuff like that. To make it more real. It works ;)