So I got out all of my nailpolishes and suddenly a certain little boy became incredibly interested. This was actually the first time I had painted my nails around him - I'd always done it during nap or after bedtime.
Anyway, as I was doing the clear coat, Ryan ripped his socks off, snuck up to me and stuck his foot in my face. After some debating about whether or not to do it, I thought who cares, he wears socks all day! So I painted them all with clear coat. Then I brought out the big gun - dark purple by OPI. *love!!* I got by with painting mine while Ryan was still ooh-ing and ahh-ing over his clearcoat, but soon he became wise to my schemes and wanted purple of his own. I went for it and painted his big nail.
What's sweet about this whole story, and the reason I share it, is that now everytime we take off his socks and he sees his big toenail, he says "Mommy toes, Mommy toes." Melts my heart every time. :)
2 comments:
:-) Oh my gosh! Love it. You just have to treasure those times because you know they won't last. :-)
So cute!
Post a Comment