Day 2 of the 30 day photo challenge is a photo of me from a year ago. This photo is from my dear friend Amber's wedding last November (Happy Anniversary in 4 days Amber!).
I guess if the me of today could talk to the me pictured above, I (the me of today) would have the following things to say......
*Don't worry that it's your first trip away from Ryan. He won't forget you and those bright blue eyes and squeals when you get home will melt your heart like an M&M in a preschooler's hand. Enjoy this time with your friends as it won't happen again until April 2011. ;)
*Pumping and nursing aren't forever and soak up that special bond you're forming with your boy, even if it was a struggle every day. Soon enough, he'll be daddy's boy through and through. :)
*Things will change with a friend above, but don't lose heart. She is being stretched beyond the point you think someone could be stretched, but she is going to inspire you in ways you never thought possible and your friendship is not going anywhere.
*You're going to be thin again, but it's going to take work. Don't beat yourself up over it and get your butt on that Wii!
3 comments:
:-) Love it.
Thanks for thinking of this Jenny - I'm having so much fun with it!
SO with you on the nursing and pumping! I'm looking forward to this next baby in hopes that it will be completely different than it was with Keagan!
Post a Comment