Here I am again.....groveling......and appreciating that I still have 4 loyal followers (and some-odd number of people who also check in). :) Sometimes I find myself getting jealous of the blogs I read that have several posts a week on different, interesting subjects and it takes a very conscious effort to be content that at this point in my life, I can't let myself lose sleep over an online journal. But on the same token, I love to write and I find this has been a good outlet as well as a good "remembering tool," as I've never really been the scrapbooking type.
So, in Seinfeld fashion, I'm going to update from the most recent activities a la Dane, to the oldest. (bonus points for anyone who remembers that episode of Seinfeld)
Today we got back from a trip to Iowa to watch Dennis and his sister Ellen run the Des Moines Half Marathon. They finished in 1:38:30 and 1:38:29, respectively, and had a great race! Unfortunately, there aren't pictures since my aunt was using my camera this weekend (more to come on that later), but suffice it to say, we all looked great and 10 pounds thinner than usual. ;)
Well the weather was freezing for us at first, so we stopped by a coffee shop for a warm drink. My father-in-law and I had Ryan and Miles in the shop to get out of the cold and as he was paying (thanks Bill!!) the gal behind the counter asked if the boys were twins! Sure, they are 6 months apart, but honestly, that's one question I never thought I'd get asked!
Here is a picture of them together (actually the only one I have where you can see both of their faces!) so you can see the "resemblance." :)
And here is a picture of my shaggy boy. He's getting a haircut this week and I'm going to miss those strawberry blond locks!
2 comments:
How adorable is that bed head???
I love his hair!!!!
Post a Comment