Over the weekend, I finished knitting a bonnet and blanket for my little niece. It's been so therapeutic for all of the thoughts and feelings that have been jumbling around in my head for the last week. Not to mention it's the least I can do to help my sister remember her baby girl. I am thrilled with how they both turned out, but it's sad since she won't really "enjoy" them.
Here is the bonnet. It's so small, it fits the top of a salt shaker.
Here's a view of the side:
Here is a picture of the blanket. The yarn is called "Angel Hair" which I thought was so perfect in this situation. It's about the size of a dinner napkin.
Tomorrow little Jasmine will be born and fly up to Heaven to take her place with the choirs of angels. You are very loved little girl.
2 comments:
How heart breaking. So sorry for the loss of your family's sweetheart. :( My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.
Shannon- those are simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and struggles and we are certainly praying for you and your family.
Post a Comment