Lest you think we are the always groomed, always "with it," perfect looking family, I thought I would bring you back to earth with some photos I never figured would see the light of day.
First thing in the morning, somebody's a little groggy!
Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!! (sidenote: Any guesses as to when we are going to lose the orange nose?? It's about time!)
And here is Ryan's first trip on his new sled! Yes, he is making quite a face here, but once we took off, he was laughing and having a great time! He loves the snow!
Now Dennis and I are going to watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation again. I saw it for the first time in full Saturday night and loved it! How have I missed this movie all my life? Dennis and I have been singing the introduction song to each other all day and it is hilarious!

A level of concentration rarely seen in these two when they are together...... :)
1 comment:
Brice had an orange nose too from all the sweet potatoes, carrots, and orange baby food I was giving him! Mix it up - add table food and the orange nose will go away!
Post a Comment