Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blog

Well I've got a lot to write about, but I've got nothing to write about.
How can that happen?

I think it may be because I was surrounded by sickness this weekend and I have so many thoughts swirling around in my head thanks to long periods of time stuck in bed. But because I don't know who reads this, I can't write any of those thoughts down here. Ugh, frustrating that sometimes I can't be the real me, even on my silly blog.

Oh well.....I guess I'll just have to sort that out with a good ol' pencil and paper.

Well today marks the unofficial start of winter with our first snowstorm! We're going to be able to use our new sled sooner than we thought. :) At about 2 this afternoon we got a message at work that we were able to leave, so I quickly finished up a few things and headed out! It took me about 45 minutes to drive my 11 miles home, but I had prepared myself with a few new tunes for the ipod, so that passed the time nicely. There is a special kind of paranoia that accompanies a snowstorm that I just love. People buying tons of food in case they are snowed in for a week.....people complaining about how terrible others drive.....people finding out they didn't flush out the gas in their snowblower last winter and finding sludge in the tank.....there's just nothing like it. :) Plus, tomorrow there's a possibility that Cargill headquarters may close which would mean a SNOW DAY for me!! I haven't had one of those since......well......maybe somewhere around 1998. That will be fun. If the snow keeps up that is. *I'm keeping my fingers crossed*
I'll finish up with a picture of my babe and his wild mane. We currently have no way of taming it without it looking greasy and gross and I'm totally okay with that. :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I didn't know you work for Cargill!!! My brother does too! He started working for them right out of college and moved to Fresno, CA to work there! So cool!