Tomorrow. 7:40am. Methodist Hospital. Dr. Rhodes.
I can guarantee these are the 4 things which will be exclusively running through my mind today. If you want to talk to me about something which lies outside these 4 things, I'm pretty sure it will will go in one ear and out the other.........just sayin'. :)
Today I'll be praying a lot for Dr. Rhodes. He's one of the more conservative doctors which do the version procedures and the whole thing will begin with a thorough ultrasound assessment of my fluid levels, the current position of the baby and the placement of the placenta. The placenta placement is the critical element because if the baby's movement would interfere with it at all, the doctor will not do the procedure and we will be booking our tickets to c-section city........I've heard it's nice there this time of year....... ;) I have a lot more peace about the situation knowing that the doctor will pull the plug on the entire procedure if he is not comfortable proceeding. He has a good success rate also and my doctor thinks I'll still be a good candidate for success.
We would so appreciate prayer for the doctor and for our little boy tomorrow. I'm going to the chiropractor again this evening so something could still happen naturally for him.
That's my update for today - I'll be sure to update again with everything that goes on tomorrow. :)
1 comment:
Oh my! I just caught up on your last few blogs! I'll be praying for you, Dennis, Gilbert and the doctor. I'm glad you've kept your sense of humor through it. That always helps! Good luck tomorrow!
Post a Comment