* Swim less than an hour after eating
* Eat crackers in bed
* "Forget" to brew more coffee when you empty the pot
* Date your best friend's ex
and perhaps the most important of all.....
Don't get between a pregnant woman and her lunch.
The perpetrator today? Jimmy Johns.
Today a friend is painting our nursery so I offered to get lunch for all of us. My sandwich of choice - the beloved Turkey Tom. I dropped off a sandwich for Dennis since he was working and Mike was just taking a break between coats 1 and 2 when I got back. I opened up my sandwich, so excited to sink my teeth into its fresh goodness, and this is what I found.......
Yep, that'd be a sandwich with NO TURKEY on it! They just gave me a Tom!!!! I called the store and after explaining my plight, they were very generous and offered to have a new sandwich delivered to me! Awwwww.....right?? The hangup? It was going to be at least 30 minutes to receive said generous and free sandwich...... :s
So I waited it out.......it was 32 minutes before he arrived, but it was an amazing turkey sandwich and very worth the wait.
They are just lucky I wasn't hungrier....... ;)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I probably would have cried! And I'm not even pregnant anymore! Jimmy John's is THE best and I'm so incredibly sad I have to drive an hour to get to one!
Shannon- no kidding! They forgot the meat...pregnancy brings out the best in all of us! I would have been so sad too...and patience is not a virtue I can claim for myself pregnant or not!!....poor Jason!
Post a Comment