This has left me feeling a little like this fine lady below.........

Here's what I've been working on:
Project 1: For my birthday, Dennis gave me a large collage picture frame with a wire tree in the middle and places for 6 pictures. Under the tree there is a little place which says "Family Tree." I l.o.v.e. it!! And if I may be honest, I saw it in Michael's around Christmas, took a picture of it with my phone, sent the picture to Dennis, told him the aisle where he would find it and even gave him a coupon to get it! (This year for my birthday I decided to skip the subtleties :) ) So anywho......it took me forever to get the perfect pictures in it and a little longer to get the special picture hangers since it's kind of heavy, but this week I finally did it! I put the pictures in and hung the beast up!! Woot woot! This is the finished product:
Project 2: This past weekend my sisters came for a visit, and when two people hung their leather coats on the coat hanger, the entire thing fell off the wall! It was anchored using long screws and these little plastic anchors, so I had to haul myself to home depot and find the exact same anchors, since it wouldn't work if we had to drill bigger holes in the wall. Well I found some anchors that worked perfectly and I rehung the coat hanger! I think I could hang a honey baked ham on there with no problem now! ;)
Project 3: This is an ongoing project. I started knitting a blanket for the baby and is turning out SO great! The picture makes it look a little mulberry, but it's really a dark, dark red and will have stripes of stockinette, reverse stockinette and seed stitching. I think it will look pretty masculine as far as mommy-knitted baby blankets go. :)
So happy the week is nearly done! Saturday is my first baby shower and I am very excited!
1 comment:
Wow Shannon!!! You are busy getting things done. The picture looks great over the fire place and your blanket looks amazing!!!
Post a Comment