Sunday, November 30, 2008

Transformation

Hello!! I'm back in the blogging saddle with another new look! I'm not sure why the other one bugged me, but preggos don't need a reason for everything right?? ;) We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family and spent the rest of the weekend "chillaxin" as the young people call it. :) I had more on my "to-do" list of course, but lately I've been thinking more about the baby coming and how he's going to change everything and I just wanted to spend some exclusive time with Dennis. So we watched a lot of football, had quiet meals at home and thoroughly enjoyed each other's company.
In an effort to be somewhat productive though (but only in a fun way), I put up our Christmas tree and transformed our home from Autumn to Christmas!

Before

After - yay!

Our little jingle bells

Another transformation of note: Me! Here I am at around 18 weeks:

And now at 20 weeks! I'm so happy to be halfway!

Well now I'm off to get some things done that I should have done a long time ago! Long live procrastinators!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay, what a cute little baby bump!!!!

Michelle said...

Also, you've been tagged -- check out my blog.