My mission, since I have chosen to accept it, is to find the 6th picture in the 6th folder of my computer and post it. Oh boy, I hope, hope, hope it's appropriate!! just kidding.....maybe :p
Here goes nothin:
Welp, I'm sure someone in my little family won't be excited to see this pictorial reminder again!! Dennis was being a dear one evening and made dinner (or was it breakfast?) for us and accidentally set the microwave cover on the burner while forgetting to turn the burner off. Whoops! It happens to the best of us right?? ;)
I choose to tag Cassie, Nordica, Claire and Tanna! Good luck gals!
Here are the instructions:
1. Go to your sixth picture folder and find the sixth picture.
2. Pray you remember the details!
3. Post it on your blog.
4. Tag four others and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.
No comments:
Post a Comment