(sorry it's small....I snatched it from my sister's facebook page!)
So I grab Jordan and her camera wielding capability and we set off behind him like a couple of crazies. He has really long strides so he was half a block ahead of us before we caught up. I called his name and, much to my surprise, he turned around!! I introduced myself and asked if I could get a picture and he graciously obliged!
We then had about a 5 minute conversation about what class my mom was showing her horse in and if she was nervous, etc and he was SO incredibly nice! After we regaled the tale to my mom, sister Alyssa and Dennis, my mom was walking by his stalls and also had a conversation with him! He was also very nice to her and admitted he was really nervous for his classes the following day! The 4 time Superbowl winner was nervous about standing next to a horse to make it look pretty........that's nuts!
So that was my brush with celebrity for this week!
2 comments:
How exciting! I'm jealous!
I would be excited for you, but I've never heard of the guy - much less recognize him. :-) But I'll tell Trav the story. He'll be real proud of you!
Post a Comment