Friday, October 24, 2008

A Matter of Perspective

A conversation with Emma P, Dennis' Great Aunt, Age: 87 years, 11 months:

Emma: So who are you guys voting for?

Us: We're going to vote for McCain

Emma: I'm just not sure, I mean he's just too old!

Gotta love Emma. :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

haha that's too cute!

Michelle said...

Here's my advice on work and babies: My mom informed me that most places of employment will allow you to take 12 weeks of maternity and pay you for 6 of them. I would definitely do that -- I wasn't comfortable putting Keagan in any daycare when he was only 6 weeks old. Plus, by 12 weeks they're a little more independent and hopefully starting to sleep through the night, which makes it SO much easier to make it through a day at work. Just something to think about! :)