Monday, October 27, 2008

"Belly" Update

In recent days, we've noticed Gilbert is beginning to make his/her presence more prounounced. Today I finally caved and wore my work pants with a safety pin instead of the button so I didn't get heartburn and because I'm still too small for my full blown maternity clothes. (I really need to track down one of those bands!) With all of these happenings, Dennis and I thought it would be most appropriate to take a new belly picture.
I thought I'd post one to compare to (from about 9 weeks), lest I look just plain chubby in the 15 week picture. ;)

9 weeks


Yesterday, creeping up on 16 weeks

It's crazy to think that in less than a month we may know what variety of child will be joining our family! I feel like the days go by slowly, but the weeks really go by fast! Before I know it, our little one will be here!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay, I can see the baby bump! :)

jenny said...

Yes, he/she is definitely making it's appearance - you're just at the awkward stage now... soon, it will be the uncomfortable stage. Then the mommy stage! :-) I'll try calling tonight, dear friend...