Sunday, August 03, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

My lovely sister Jordan became a wife yesterday and I was SO happy to share the day with her as her Matron of Honor! She was a really beautiful bride and I am so grateful that Dennis took lots of pictures of the festivities!!

Rehearsing our smiles!


Practicing the aisle walk
Fun with my older sister
After the groom's dinner, Dennis and I took my sister, brother and niece to the fair for some treats and rides. They loved walking with Dennie!
Katie loved the motorcycles!
Sisters

Dennis and I remembering our special day just four years ago

The "Big Walk"

Completing my Matron-ly dutiesThe happy couple

I also made a speech at the reception which was fun

Their first dance.......awwwwww!

But, even with the frills and fanfare, my niece Erica, was less than impressed. :)

So all in all it was a terrific day and I danced the night away which was so much fun! Congratulations Jordan and Jason!

No comments: