Thursday, July 31, 2008

No Title

Here's the deal - I just burned the quesadilla I was very excited to eat, therefore, I cannot think of a title for this post. How's that for female logic?!! I have charred remains on the brain. You may ask - why don't you just make something else? My response - I don't want anything else.

Moving on.........this week has flown by, but I feel like nothing is going on. Dennis and I have played a lot of cards instead of watching evening tv which I am loving and last night Dennis took me on a Twins date! They lost (pretty badly), but that didn't put a damper on things! We left after the 7th inning and went to Dairy Queen!!! We didn't end up getting any over the weekend, so Dennis treated me yesterday! Thanks Den!
Here are a few pictures:
I got him good that hand!Dennis keeping score. He's got 39,000 points to my 37,000 (we started keeping track in July 2006)

Lately, I've also been battling a monster in my garden and here he is lounging on our steps! The fiend!

Looks a little portly to me........oh yeah, that would be my black eyed susans and ox eyed daisies in there! You're welcome oinker!

Caught in the act! Sorry for the blurryness - this was taken through the screen.

This weekend Dennis and I will be in my hometown for my younger sister's wedding! I am very excited for her and I will be sure to have plenty of pictures of the festivities!

Now I'm off to find some more dinner!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow that is quite the squirrel! I thought it was a cat at first!