Friday, August 08, 2008

FrEaKy FrIdAy

08.08.08

I am not a superstitious person, but do find some intrigue in numbers (good thing I'm an accountant huh?) and appreciate when weird days like this come around. Dennis and I were married on 06.05.04, but not solely for that reason, though I still think it's cool. Tonight, Dennis and I are watching the opening ceremony of the Olympics. It's hard to believe how fast time has gone when I remember that we were just newly married the last time the summer Olympics were around!

(Dennis just reminded me that he distinctly remembers 08.08.88. Boy is he old! ;p Just kidding Dennie!)

This week was a busy week! Dinners with friends, National Night Out at church, shopping, and card playing filled our evenings. And what's worse about having a busy week with no blogging, is a week with no blogging pictures! So sorry about that. :)

This weekend will be even busier! I am making the 5 hour trek to see my friend Lisa be married and I am excited to see bunches of college friends too! Dennis has a race tomorrow morning that he is going to have a great showing at. I am sad I won't be able to see him, but I look forward to hearing all about it.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Speaking of numbers -- get this: there was a baby born in Arizona at 8:08am on 08/08/08. How incredibly weird is that?!

Michelle said...

Here's something even more weird that my mom found: a baby born at 8:08 on 08/08/08 weighing 8 lbs 8 oz. The mom thought the nurses were joking!

Mark Evenson said...

Hope you enjoyed your time in WI, your right Dennis had a great showing at his race!!! He is having an awesome year and should be very very happy with it. How about the Phelps guy in the water, huh?!?!

Amy B said...

I'm watching you! (but I made a comment so it's not creepy!) It was so good to see you last week. *smile* I got to see Anna today, it was so good. I love friends!

jenny said...

I hope you had a blast at the wedding! I saw pics of you and you looked wonderful... you should post pictures!! Love you, friend...