Wow! What a busy week we've had in the Dane house! Last night was the first night I was able to sit and watch me some Olympics finally! How about that Phelps character??? He reminds me of Dennis in his determination and work ethic. But, it must be nice to not have a job and spend every day at the pool huh?
This past weekend I was able to make the 5 hour drive (one way) to Fond Du Lac, WI for my friend Lisa's wedding. It was a wonderful, God-glorifying wedding and I was so honored to share the day with them. It was so sweet to see the bride and groom's parents dancing during the reception as if it were their own wedding again. A strong testimony to the faithfulness of the Lord in marriage and helps renew my vision in my own marriage.
Here are some pictures of the fun day! (p.s. apologies if you didn't go to NWC from 2002-2006 so you wouldn't recognize anyone, but enjoy the pretty people who I'm blessed to know!) :p
Becoming one
Looking dreamily at each other (they spent the entire day like this, can you believe it??) :)
Finally Mr. and Mrs.!!
Claire, Baby Jonas, Rachel, Anna and me - what a lovely bunch of women!
Kay and Anna (being "fierce" as usual!)
Anna chillin with Jonas during pics
Their first dance
Claire and Kay - what a pair!
Me and Lisa!
Anna, Claire and Me
Me and Rach
So all in all it was a wonderful day and Jenny we missed you SO much! Love you!
4 comments:
Heeeeyyyy, I resemble that remark!! (having no job and sitting at the pool all day!) Too bad I don't have the muscles Phelps has as a result...of course my pool time is much different than his :) Looks like you had fun, I'm glad!
Love the pictures, Lisa looked gorgeous!
Lovely pictures!! Although you labeled the one of her and her dad dancing as the "first dance". :-) All you ladies looked smashing! Thanks for posting. Wish I could have been there.
Hope you have more time to enjoy the Olympics. I just love watching all the athleticism!
You can call me whenever!! I'm usually free... love to talk!
How fun! It was so good to see you Shannon, and to spend the day celebrating the union of Bryan and Lisa:) Thanks for holding Jonas, and for giving us some sound advice in the are of taxes...what a confusing world we live in, but I suppose it all makes sense to you considering you are a CPA now!!
Post a Comment