Sunday, July 06, 2008

Up at the Lake

Yesterday was a long and wonderful day!! We got up at 4:15 am to get ready for Dennis' race. He placed 4th and had a terrific race!!! Definately worth waking up early for! Congratulations Dennis!

(Dennis and Shad Ireland, the founder of Dennis' racing team)

(Dennis and his biggest fan)

After the race, Dennis and I had some lunch then drove about an hour to spend the rest of the day with our friends Abby and Adam at Abby's parents cabin. Thank you Fennigs for inviting us - we missed spending time with you guys and had SUCH a wonderful time!!!!
(Can you tell which legs are mine????? Boy do I need some serious sunshine!!)

(Abby's dad and Ronald playing on the jetski)

(The boys trying their luck at catching fish. Love your triathlon tan Den!)

(Trying my best at rodeo golf. I may have scored 8 points total in the three games we played....)



(Waiting for fireworks on the boat)


(Fireworks on the lake. Doesn't get much better than that!!)

Today is another laid back day so I think I'm going to take a nap while I can!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh I'm jealous, we miss lakes so much! The very few we have here up in the mountains (which is like 3) are completely PACKED with people all the time in the summer!