I had to work this morning and it just seemed wrong! >:s I think I need a new job, but I just got one! I'm so confused.......
Anyway.......last weekend seems so far away now, but I hosted a wedding shower for my younger sister last Sunday! She is getting married in less than a month and I can barely believe it. It was a wonderful shower with a healthy turnout (we almost ran out of food!!) and Jordan was really happy.
The bride to be and her shower cake. She can be a ham sometimes. :) I love her!
My hair twin - my niece Erica. She pretty much had a meltdown as my sister was leaving but Auntie Shan was able to save the day!! Yay!
On Tuesday night, I was so lucky to see Lisa and Claire for a dinner date. It was so lovely to catch up with them and hear about new babies and weddings! (Lisa is getting married just one week after my sister!) Love you gals!!!
So much for now! Hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment