Haha, as I read that I realized the double entendre..... :) :)
Anyway, Dennis and I going on vacation up north next week for the entire week and I need some good books to read!! Dennis' mom and I bring a slew of books every year and probably spend at least 6 or so hours a day reading and doing Sudoku. It is bliss. This year though, I imagine I'll be splitting my time between reading and my new knitting projects. :)
So, here's the challenge - if you've read a good book that inspired/challenged/riveted/kept you on the edge of your seat - I want to know about it!
I can't wait for vacation........
2 comments:
Everyone has this book/has read this book and I'm a little behind the times since I just read it, but I really enjoyed Blue Like Jazz. Other than that, I've been reading lots of pregnancy and labor books, which I'm sure wouldn't be that exciting for you right now! :)
I just read a good one called, "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak. Of course, there's always "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini. And I loved "Year of Wonders" and "March" by Geraldine Brooks. Those are all secular. Then anything by Francine Rivers I enjoy (on the Christian genre). Enjoy!
Post a Comment