The good, the bad and the funny of my everyday life
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Iron Shad
Today's Minneapolis Star Tribune featured a very good article about Shad Ireland, the man Dennis races for. If you have a second, get to know Shad, he really is a walking miracle.
I read part of the article today at work, clearly I was not busy. The guy is amazing and has done on lot that he was told he couldn't do. Dennis should be very very proud to race on his team and support this cause. Tell your boy good luck this weekend, not sure if I will see him at the pool tomorrow....cheer like Bill and enjoy your vacation
2 comments:
Wow, very interesting article -- good for him!
I read part of the article today at work, clearly I was not busy. The guy is amazing and has done on lot that he was told he couldn't do. Dennis should be very very proud to race on his team and support this cause. Tell your boy good luck this weekend, not sure if I will see him at the pool tomorrow....cheer like Bill and enjoy your vacation
Post a Comment