2. A new plaque I found at the Northwestern Bible Bookstore. One of my all time favorite verses from Isaiah and I am going to hang it just above the french doors in the background of the above picture. I love it!
3. A book I also picked up at the aforementioned bookstore, "Letters From A Skeptic" by Gregory and Edward Boyd. Greg Boyd is a professor at Bethel (just down the road from Northwestern) and it chronicles his correspondences with his atheist father in an effort to show him the Truth. This will be the first book Dennis and I will read together and I am really looking forward to it!
4. Manitou (pronounced "Man-i-too"). This is the triathlon Dennis is racing in tomorrow. He has had some really good races lately, and this is the first one I will be able to watch. Bad news: 60% chance of rain!! Oh well, I'll bring my raincoat and hope for the best. :)
Hope you're having a good Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment