Most of the time I will only consider the best pictures as blogworthy - everyone is looking, my double chin is safely tucked away, nothing in the teeth, great hair, the cream of the photographic crop, blah, blah, blah. Well today, is different. Today is outtake day.
I will put on display, for all the world (or anyone that reads this) to see........our off-center, kooky and crazy pictures so you can rest assured that we are normal people - just normal, run-of-the-mill folks. :)
Enjoy!
Just one of 10 million blurry shots that night.
Trying to get the sunset in the shot.....
After a couple of rollercoasters at Worlds of Fun
This was our fun from yesterday. Dennis made me a wonderful breakfast and as we were enjoying it, I noticed a rather offensive smell coming from the kitchen with some smoke and this is what we found!! We'll be needing a new microwave cover and stove drip pan........ :p
Have a fun Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment