To kick off my first weekend study-free, Dennis had some very thoughtful plans up his sleeve:
First, we went to Golden Valley Days where a craft show was going on.....
At the Craft Show we dined on candied pecans which were so yummy! After the show, Dennis wanted to go to Home Depot with me to look for plants to plant in our backyard. This is what we came home with:
Two Japanese Lilies - these are from the internet, but the ones we got will look similar.
We also got two peonies - pink and white. I guess they won't flower for a few years, but Dennis really liked them so we're going to plant them in the front of our house and hope for the best!
So tomorrow I'll have a lot to do planting everything!! I am actually looking forward to putting my gardening gloves to work! I'll also be getting ready for our road trip! We leave on Tuesday night and I can't wait to get out of town and see family and friends! I'll see if I can sneak in a post during the trip, but I'll be sure to take a lot of pictures and have a monster post when we get back!
Hope you're all having a good weekend too!
No comments:
Post a Comment