During the afternoon, I turned into a bona fide greenthumb! Below are some before and afters for my projects today.
Before - Looks like lots of work to be done!
Before from the other end - yes that is grass in my flowerbed - how embarassing!
Finishing 5th then mowing the lawn! A man that never tires!
Dennis caught me in the act!
After - all of the Russian Sage is gone and has been replaced with my lillies! More to fill in the middle is to come, I'm thinking some other lily varieties and maybe some primroses, etc.
I pruned these bushes WAY back! They were downright unruly!
Finally, I did one thing in the house today! I got this from a home party my friend Michele had and I couldn't think of what to put in it until today when I was at JoAnn Fabrics!
Before:
And After:
It makes our dining room feel so summery!
Back to work tomorrow - Boo! I could get used to weekends like this! :)
2 comments:
Great idea with the flowers, it looks so pretty! :)
Hey dearie,
Great gardening! I'm so glad you two might be reading together... such fun times. May I recommend, "Safely Home" by Randy Alcorn? It's a novel about the persecuted church in China. Really an easy yet captivating read!
Post a Comment