So here is where I'm at - I'm taking my last CPA test on Wednesday night. Today I am on home stretch for studying and I am fReAkInG oUt!!!!
I just need to pass or I will start losing the passing scores for the three other tests I've battled through. The light at the end of the tunnel is (well after Wednesday night of course), the road trip that Dennis and I have planned for the week after. Here's what I'm most looking forward to when all of this testing is done (including, but not limited to, and in no particular order):
- Knitting without guilt (which reminds me I need new size 7 needles!)
- Not having to allot several hours each day to find a quiet spot to read and take notes
- Having some good conversations with my man! It's been too long!
- Doing the finishing touches on our bathroom which I have been neglecting
- Visiting family and having them visit us
- Spending more time outside instead of in front of the computer taking practice tests
- Developing some other hobbies I haven't had time for
I am looking forward to so much, but it's time to hit the books again! If you think of me for some reason (probably due to the Holy Spirit's prompting) please say a prayer that I will pass my test. Thanks!
1 comment:
Good luck tonight!!!
Post a Comment