Thursday, May 08, 2008

Have you ever wondered

how far some companies will go to save a buck? Dennis and I were so excited to try a new frozen pizza last night from Freschetta (Hawaiian - we just love that kind!), the box just made it look so delicious!

And here is where we ran into problems - this is what we were expecting:
Yum right?
Well this is what we got:



Yes, that's right, there are only 13 pieces of "pineapple" on this pizza dujour...... :s But, being the frugal (and lazy) people we are, we cooked it and enjoyed it anyway!

Also, for any "Office" fans out there, if you saw tonight's episode, *SPOILER ALERT!* , then you may or may not have noticed that as Pam is talking to the graphics design guy at the end of the episode, there is a computer screen with a rather familar picture on it to me - it was the puzzle I put together with Michele back in January! It's so cool that my puzzle is famous now!

(I can't find the picture of my finished puzzle - I think it may have been lost when my computer crashed! Oops!)

On my final note, even though spring has been slow as molasses to join us this year, my violet Sammie has decided to hurry it along with her beauty:



I just love that plant - "she" is so vibrant and even though she hibernated all winter, there are about 6 other buds just waiting to pop with opulent beauty! I can't wait!

Sorry about the randoms - not much news on the Dane front for now. I'll take it though until my test is done next Wednesday! Ah, less than a week!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry about your pizza, isn't that such a disappointment?! Thanks for the ideas about the little corner in the front of "our" new house...I'm not very creative so I'm going to have to work really hard to make it look nice! Any decorating advice is greatly appreciated! :)