Friday, April 25, 2008

This Day

This day has been awful

This day has brought tears

This day has made me feel full of regret

This day has challenged me

This day has brought comfort from a friend

This day has made me wonder “what if”

This day He is the lifter of my head

This day I will cling to Him

This day He upholds me

This day is a day the Lord has made

I will (do my best to) rejoice and be glad

This day……

2 comments:

jenny said...

Why such an awful day?? I'm sorry Shan!
Hope you look to Him for comfort - and enjoy a bowl of ice cream or something. :-)

KC said...

Hey Chica. I am glad that you are finding some solace in knowing that He did make this day and there is a purpose, just don't know it yet. I am praying for you, you have been in my thoughts all day. I know what you are going through and it isn't a hayride. Hang in there, you are loved, Shannon!!

Love,
Kristen