Thursday, April 24, 2008

Softball - Owie!


Monday night was our first practice for the Miles’ Maulers – a city softball team I joined with some other people from church. Today I am still in pain!! My back, lats, and abs hurt the worst – I guess I have a weak core. What’s worse is I have physical therapy tonight and I’m sure I’ll have to do more than sit and do nothing (which is what I would prefer!). Tonight I think we’re going to do this electrical therapy thing where she’s going to put a node on the side of my knee and buzz me with electrical currents to stimulate soft tissue healing. I thought it sounded kind of cool so I’ll let you know how it goes. I did a lot of activity with my knee this week without my brace, so I am hopeful the exercises she’s having me do are working.

Anywho, I just wanted to check in since I don’t think I’ll be going to the library on Saturday to update. Tomorrow Donnie is going to take another look at our computer which I am excited about. I think it officially crashed, so hopefully something can happen so we don’t lose all of our data! There are some sweet letters between Dennis and I from when we were dating that I want to get from that machine!

Have a good Friday and weekend!!!

No comments: