Welp, less than 24 hours after the bliss of having our computer working, our computer has decided it is too good to turn on anymore. So we're back to the library updates for now. I'm hoping that in the next week or so we can either get this one running or just get a new one, we'll have to see depending on what the problem is (and praying really hard that all of our data will not be lost). Just thought I'd let you know that this bloggerton will probably be sporadic again. I'm also trying not to be too terribly disappointed, but it's just mildly annoying to be paying for something we can't use.
On a lighter note, after starting physical therapy on my IT band last week, I can tell there is improvement! Tonight I'm going to workout and see how it feels and continue with my strength exercises. Maybe I will even be good enough to do a 5k in the fall!
1 comment:
Hello dearie,
I see that you called today, but alas, I'm running so low on minutes that I can't check my voice mail til after 9, and thus I might not be able to call you back until the weekend. :-(
But I love you and your blog! :-)
Post a Comment