Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Comforts of Home

My first post from home! Ahhhh!!! Yesterday Donnie and Kristen came over and Donnie got our computer running again! I am just so thrilled! Well I was thrilled after sorting through the 170 messages in my hotmail account..... :)



Here's what I've been up to for the last few weeks since I don't have a time limit to adhere to anymore!

A few weekends ago, Michele trusted us to take care of her little dog Dupree overnight. Here are some of our adventures:




Dancing



Helping me with Dinner


Playing Outside



Getting Muddy


Helping make the bed


Getting bored and waiting for mom to come home


Keeping Watch


It was so fun to watch him! I can't wait until we can get a dog too someday!

I also went to a baby shower for a dear friend who is due in just a few weeks! I just love these rompers! 100% boy!



I also did some knitting:



This was also for my friend's baby. I broke my circular needle in the process so I probably won't be making hats for a while until I can get to the store again after my test. Don't worry Amber, I've still got some ideas for your hat(s)!! :)

Hope your weekend was lovely!

2 comments:

jenny said...

Adorable hat and precious doggy! Looks like you've been having fun! Were those gifts for Claire's little one?? So sad I missed the shower...

KC said...

That picture of the dog sitting in the window is the cutest picture EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't believe how cute he is! THAT is the kind of dog I wanted....sigh....