Thursday, April 10, 2008

Back on Track!

Wow, life has been so crazy lately with so many things to blog about; I’m beginning to feel totally overwhelmed! Then the other side of my brain kicks in and reminds me that a blog is not worth getting so worked up about when considering the grand scheme of life. So I will begin blogging again by posting my own personal Fab Fours!


4 Places I’ve Lived:
* My parent’s house
* Several college dorms
* Scotland Court (our first apartment)
* Dawnview Terrace (our current house)

4 Jobs I’ve Had:
* Supermarket Cashier
* Auto glass salesperson
* Nanny
* Auditor

4 Quirky Things About Me:
* I despise the sound cotton balls make when you roll them between your fingers. Yes, they do make a sound……ewww…..
* I am pretty sensitive to motion sickness. While snorkeling in Mexico, I needed to be pulled behind the boat because I kept floating away because I was so sick. “Senora, la ropa!”
* I can probably count on two hands the number of times I haven’t worn makeup since I was 16.
* I cannot, under any circumstances, eat or smell Whoppers. Not even if someone paid me.

4 Places I’ve Been:
* England
* Mexico
* Arizona
* New Hampshire

4 Places I Want To Go:
* Ireland
* A Cruise on the Mediterranean
* The Grand Canyon
* Canada (then I’ll have visited the entire North American continent)

4 Things I’m Looking Forward To This Year:
* My little sister’s wedding in August
* Going on a road trip with Dennis next month
* Becoming a CPA :) :) :)
* Amber coming home from Africa later this year (and seeing her in June!)

Well that’s all I’ve got right now. Pictures are coming soon and I’m really hoping we can get our computer fixed so I can use the internet at our house!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

you DO need to see the Grand Canyon! It's so amazing...pictures don't do it ANY justice. :)

jenny said...

Good to hear from you again, long lost friend. You're right, blogs are not worth pulling out hair, but it's nice to hear about your life. Just a couple questions: Whopper's meaning the malt ball or hamburger? Where are you going on your road trip!?