Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ta Da!!

Well today begins my final push to passing the CPA exam, I am beginning to study for what will hopefully be my last exam! As I am embarking on my new very large book with very small print, I am going to post some pictures of my last stand as a Crafty Crafterton!

Now presenting.......a knitted hat!




I just love the rolled brim and the star shape my final stitches made as I finished it. I am thinking of making some booties to go with it, if they're not too hard, since I have some yarn leftover.

Too bad seemingly every preggo woman on earth is having a boy or they maybe would have been the recipient this lovely hat! (Jenny - you could change all of that! but we may not know for 5 more months!) So this may just be a specimen for now and who knows, maybe I'll be the one to swing the population back to girls again! ;p
In other news, Friday night I went to my sister's house for a lovely visit! It was so wonderful to see my nieces Katie and Erica - they are just so precious! Here are a few quotes from Katie:
*"Excuse me Auntie Shan, I no want to"

*"Thank you Auntie Shan for coming to visit us today"
*Auntie Shan, would you please scratch my back?"
How can I resist? They are just the sweetest girls and my sister and her husband are such loving parents.
Well that's about it for my weekend. I'm going to get outside and enjoy some of the beautiful weather we're having today!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Cute cute hat! Yes, I love it... you should make booties! I have a really easy pattern...
And speaking of babies... you need to get cracking and make some girl babies! :-) I know... I'm wondering if this is a little boy inside of me... I've heard 2008 is the year of the boy!