I didn't have to work yesterday which was a very nice change. I'm still trying to decide if I like my new job, but I need to be there a bit longer before I can be for sure. Anyway, I spent the day on a new knitting project, studying, watching the snow, etc, just waiting for Dennis to come home basically. When he finally came home, I was in for quite a surprise! He walked in carrying gorgeous flowers and a big grin and had a card for me. When I opened the "card" I realized it was the results of my latest exam - and I PASSED!!!!!!!!!! I was so thrilled! Dennis and I just jumped up and down and held each other and cried! Just one test left which I have scheduled for May 10th. It is crazy to think that I may be done that day - just seven weeks away! Thank you Dennis for making me feel so special with my passing score and thank you Lord for being so gracious to me.
(On the results Dennis wrote: "You did it!")
(I just love my new flowers! Thank you Dennis!)
I hope everyone has a blessed and Happy Easter! He is Risen, just as He said!
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so cool! I knew you could do it!! I am so proud, that is such an accomplishment!! I am sure that gives you lots of encouragement for studying for your next one!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! You're such a smarty-pants... I hope everything goes well from here on out! Love you Shan!
Post a Comment