I was trying to put a picture of a little lonely, sad face on here, but my computer is not allowing me to see any pictures......it's been happening all day......I guess I will just pass on pics today.
So the reason for a despondent face today you ask? I found out about my job interview of course! I wish I could say I got the job......I also wish I could say I didn't get the job......the fact is, they loved me. Everyone I met with really enjoyed meeting with me and would like to work with me. If they could have given me an offer today, they would have jumped at the chance. But there was an apparent miscommunication between the Finance department (where I would be working) and the CEO. They have different ideas about the current staffing needs and that spells l-i-m-b-o for me. I should know if they can bring me on or not by about the second week of January. So I will wait. I'm just a little surprised. This is not how I envisioned the decision to be. I thought it would be 'yay' or 'nay', not 'yes......but no.'
I know the Lord has plans for me that are good and I trust that this is a part of His perfect timing. So, with all of my readers to keep me accountable, I put this in His hands fully. I surrender control over every little detail. Amazingly, that brings me a lot of comfort. :)
1 comment:
Isn't God good? I've been checking your blog multiple times today to see how things went. I'm glad they liked you (of course they did!) and it sounds like good news in the future. Way to be wise and put it all in God's hands, where, of course, it already lies.
Post a Comment