Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Had NO Idea!!

I was reading this article on MSNBC and was shocked about how much I don't know about what I'm eating when I go out for meals. And how certain people want to keep it that way! Yikes!


What's very unfortunate, however, is that while this is completely shocking and gross to me....will it really curb my eating-out habits? Perhaps temporarily, but I am sure the sheer convenience of it (and yumminess at times) will continually tempt me to stray from healthier options! Oh boy, what a battle for my waistline!

Here's another article I found interesting which is along the same lines:


Shame on those marketing folks who give healthy sounding names for unhealthy foods!!

Now I am actually looking forward to my Christmas dinner and treats! It's probably going to be more healthy than eating out! :)
P.S. to my fellow blogspot-ers: are you able to see pictures? I cannot see any which is why I haven't posted any! I can't see anyone else's pictures either! (and I really wanted to see your Christmas walking pics, Jenny!!!)

2 comments:

jenny said...

Yes I can see all your pictures! Have Dennis help you... boys are always good at these things... :-)

Shannon said...

I can see the pictures today! Yay! Weird....and you are right, my boy usually is good with the things that confuse me!