"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Boy do I need that truth today!
So I had a job interview yesterday for a subsidiary of Cargill and I really enjoyed myself! I think the job sounds great and the people I would be working with were very nice and a lot like me personality-wise. I have been praying that I would get the job (of course), but I'm also praying that I will know this is the right decision and that I will be prepared for a "no" answer. They also interviewed one other candidate and they are deciding between 2pm and 4pm CST today!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! So that is the update on all of that business......
Moving onto less stressful news......my parents are coming down and friends are coming from all around to see me sing in my Church's Christmas concert tomorrow night! I am pretty excited and hopefully I'll have some pictures to post from it on Monday!
Have a good weekend!!!
2 comments:
Ooh! Did you get the job?? Did you did you? I hope that God answers your prayers and your requests. He is so good to us. Have fun singing away this weekend. Sounds like fun. Can I get your address when you have a chance??
I sent you an email!! :) :)
Post a Comment