Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wacky Photo Wednesday!

We've been pretty calm round these parts lately......no ice storms, floods or mudslides to speak of, and for that I am thankful. But for lack of news, I'll post some wacky pictures and a video I've been accumulating for the last few weeks - Enjoy!!

I was playing around with the night setting on my camera. If you look at the colored lights closely (and I mean really closely), you can see the lights look like little music notes! Like angels in Heaven singing around my Christmas tree (hmmm.....how's that for imagery!) :)

More fiddling with the camera......the night setting just doesn't work! I've got to let it go already!

Here are some potatoes I found in the drawer where I keep aluminum foil, saran wrap and other oddly shaped kitchen things........they look about ready to crawl away!

I've never posted a video - so I hope this works! I've been feeling the heat about all of this job stuff, but this video really makes me feel better......now where to find some bubble wrap.....

2 comments:

jenny said...

Great pictures! I think they look so pretty... And funny video... how did the job interview thing go?

Shannon said...

Thanks for asking! I had one last week which I didn't like - I thought the people were a little annoying (!). I have one today which I'm hopeful for, but I'm still trying to be patient in the process.... :)