Friday, November 02, 2007

This n' That

Happy Friday everyone!!!


Yesterday when I got home from work, I came across a scene so horrific it should be a storyline on CSI.....

AHHHHHHHH!!

Shield you eyes!!! Keep little children out of the room!!

So, I had to give up our little pumpkins to the circle of life. I am a little disappointed because they were only viable for one night, but what a night it was!!

Then this morning, as I was getting ready, I stumbled upon another shocker......

I guess this little deer was getting what the squirrels left behind from yesterday. What's funny is that Dennis is going to my parents house to hunt deer this weekend and I say, why go up there when the deer are on your doorstep here at home??? :p

It's fun to see the "wild" outdoors just outside my home, but this is a little close!

With Dennis gone for the weekend, I plan on knitting until just short of my fingers falling off to finish my blanket. My friend Michele, who is a knitter, is making baby hats that are SO adorable and I am thinking of making a few as Christmas gifts for the little ones in my family. Otherwise, just a low key weekend at home.

Hope you have a good weekend too!

2 comments:

jenny said...

Oh my word! Look at that deer! So close. Wish I could come over and knit with you. That would be SO much fun! I'm vying for girl time!!

Shannon said...

I nearly finished my blanket this weekend! Just one more block pattern to go and the outside border! I really can't wait to post pictures of it. How I wish we could knit together too Jenny! I miss you!