So my title for today is both literal and figurative.
Literal in that in the next two weeks I will be taking 4 flights. The first two are to Florida for Dennis' Half Ironman World Championships race. I am so excited for Dennis but I know he is probably nervous about it so I try to be sensitive to that. Then on Sunday evening, I'm going to Scottsdale, AZ for work. I'll be in Arizona until the day before Thanksgiving. Then I will come home and Wednesday night we will probably drive to Iowa for Thanksgiving. Talk about racking up the mileage! I think I will take some time off after all of that since I am sure I will be exhausted! The good news about being away from home for over a week is that my Company is going to fly Dennis to Arizona for the weekend so we can be together! Yay! I'm excited to be where it is hot (I just checked and it's 89 there right now!) and to wear shorts and tank tops and....oh yeah, work some too. :)
So now for the figurative part.....
I just feel like life is flying by! I've been trying to get together with a couple of girlfriends for the longest time now and something always gets in the way! I am ready to slow down for a while. :)
Well I must run again - I just learned I have an appointment with a financial planner person and he said to make sure to eat dinner first........what does that mean??!! How long am I going to be cooped up in there!
Pictures of the race next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment