What an eventful week this has been!
Last Friday, Dennis and I went to Florida so he could compete in the Half Ironman World Championships. He had an amazing race! He finished in the top third of his age group and it was a great end to the season!! Here are some pics:
(6:15 am - he's ready to go!!)

(Me, not so much!)
(A beautiful sunrise!)

(Ready for the start!)
(Believe it or not, this is the best picture I got of Dennis during the race - he's right at the finish!)
So all in all, it was a fabulous trip. Sunday we flew back home and I had some time to unpack us and repack myself to fly to Arizona for work. It was weird waking up in Tampa and going to bed in Phoenix. :)
Arizona has been quite interesting so far, but my fingers are just too tired to type it all!! More stories and pictures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment